The safety of our guests and employees is a top priority for holidayzeeland.com. If you have any questions about your stay in Zeeland, read on.
At the moment a lot of questions are coming in to our helpdesk, which means that the waiting times are increasing. Depending on your question, we will contact you by telephone or email. Below we have listed the most important information and questions and answers.
We follow the health guidelines of the National Institute for Public Health and the Environment (RIVM) and the GGD. The guidelines can be found on the website of the National Institute for Public Health and the Environment. There are currently no special security risks in Zeeland.
If you do not or cannot travel to Zeeland because of the coronavirus or want to cancel your stay earlier due to for the coronavirus we refer you to your own travel and / or cancellation insurance. We use our standard cancellation policy which you can find here >>>
questions & Answers
From COULANCE we offer all tenants with an ARRIVAL date until April 6, 2020 the following option:
Due to the coronavirus, an adjustment has been made:
We would like to offer you the opportunity, provided your arrival date is until April 6, 2020
ONLY change to another period of stay in 2020.
- Rebooking to another period is only possible for the same object and depending on availability.
- The rental price remains at least equal to your current reservation. This also applies to a cheaper period.
- In a more expensive period, the rental price will be adjusted to the current amount and you will have to pay the difference.
- Payment takes place within 5 days, so we can guarantee the booking for you.
- If we do not have payment within 5 days, the shifted booking will still lapse and the original booking will be canceled according to our conditions.
- Once a booking has been rescheduled to a later date, this means that it can only be canceled at a 100% cancellation fee.
- This also applies to situations in which people do not want or cannot travel due to negative travel advice.
Is your arrival before April 6?
Please contact us and we will help you as soon as possible.
Is your arrival from April 6?
If you do not want or cannot travel to Zeeland from 6 April 2020 due to the coronavirus, please refer to your own travel and / or cancellation insurance. We apply our cancellation policy.
We hope for your understanding and look forward to seeing you again!